V-8 verses V-6

From: Ed (edcummins@erols.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 13:35:49 EDT

--------------6396A1C10C4C6B259E3C3A8E

I am sure this question has been asked a hundred times, but I will ask
it again. I have a deal working on a 1998 new Dakota Sport with V-6 ,
4x4, Short bed, regular cab. No power windows or locks, but Auto
Transmission, AC , AM/FM Cassette, Fog lights, larger capacity gas tank,
alloy wheels (I think are standard). Anyway the price is $ 16,500.

My question is the V-6 enough or should I shop for a V-8 ? I don't plan
to tow anything or haul a heck of a lot. Any comments in regard to
price or anything else is appreciated. This will be my first Dodge
product.

Thanks

Ed

--------------6396A1C10C4C6B259E3C3A8E