Jules& Frank= DML Perfromance!!!

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 20:27:55 EDT

List, Jules, Bruce, Frank,
I just thought of something, and perhaps I'm just dilusional, but a lot more
would get accomplished if we just extinguish flames and work together.
Please take a moment to read this, because for once, I actually feel
strongly about something: Jules, you sell the parts of your TB's
individually, right? I seem to recall (I could be wrong) that you have the
teflon shafts, the butterflies, the screws, all the parts for sale individually
in your catalog. Frank and Bruce, wouldn't having these parts makes the
TBI by F&B a little easier? Like I said, I could be wrong, but if Jules was
willing to offer his expertise and experience, and Frank was willing make
the items, there could be damn fine TBI in store for everyone. Jules
makes $$$ on the parts, Frank makes $$$ on the labor and whatever
else, DMLer's save some cash on a great mod, and everyone gets the
satisfaction of knowing they helped out. This may sound cheesy (and it
is) but that's what I would do.... now, off the soapbox and back to my
corner..where did I leave my Dunce hat? =)

-mike d.