Synthetics in NV3500

From: Pedro J. Diaz (pjdmd@mho.net)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 17:15:52 EST

Someone mentioned that they had noticed that people started having
problems with their tranny once they started using synthetic.
I perused the DML archives, and didn't find much on this.
I asked the tranny guru at a local Dodge dealership, and he arrogantly
reprimanded me for even thinking of using synthetics, " the Chrysler
engineers designed it to run with a certain type of fluid, do you think
you know more than they do?" Thinking this man is nothing but an
engorged phallus, I don't quite believe him.
So, I'll ask the experts...

What do people use out there, and what's the conventional wisdom on it?