Re: RE: Blue Dots

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 00:03:57 EST

We are a repair shop, not a dealership, and located at 600 S. Valley Mills Dr.,
not visible from I35.
BTW there were 2 Chevy/GMC 1 ton dualies in our shop today having the A/C
reconstructed after installing Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel engines in both of
them. Those GM diesels are pure JUNK. These 2 Aggies bought the engines out of
wrecked Rams and swapped them out. Nice jobs too.
Jim in Waco