Re: 17" Wheels on 99 4x4

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 00:00:32 EST

I dunno if this will help, but i live in DE right up the road from the
newark Durango plant.

They are supposed to be putting the 17" rims on the durango i do not no
what size tire but you will be able to order this as an addon. THe tire is a
4x4 tire though.

The plant has the wheels and tires but they are locked up and guarded, AS
soon as i hear more i will keep everybody posted. If these wheels are
available like this for the durango, they should be available for our
DAKS!!!!!!!

Brent Jones
99 DAK Sport 4x4 cc 318 v8 many mods too many to list