Re: 318vs360

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 07:26:13 EST

Generally speaking, mpg is not where it's at with either engine... I
average about 12.2 with my 318 doing mixed but mostly city driving. I
wouldn't think the 360 is *significantly* different but I don't know that
for a fact.

If the 360 was offered in a 4x4 package when I was buying, I probably would
have gone for it. With that said, I am very pleased with the 318 and have
absolutely no regrets.

It's up to you of course, but if you've already ordered your truck I
wouldn't worry about it... Your gonna' be as happy as a kid in a candy
store when it comes in and forget all about the 360 while your tooling
around! :-)

My $.02

Tom