RE: Fabtech Liftkit Pics on Website

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 07:56:54 EST

.

The truck looks great! BTW, thanks for tracking down those rims. I've been
searching quite a while for 15x8" alloy wheels that would work with a lift.
I've never heard of American Eagle (I'm assuming they're not the same as
American Racing), do you know if they have a web site anywhere?

One more question... I'm sure you've probably more or less answered this
before, but I was just curious to know why you chose to start this project
with a 2wd V6 rather than spending a few bucks more for two more cylinders
or a transfer case. Like I said, just curious.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd