Re: Noisy transfer case

From: dndj@teleport.com
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 15:03:14 EST

Thanks for the tip. Actually I had thought the same thing, so I changed
the T-case fluid out last weekend, using genuine Mopar ATF+3. Didn't
change the noise at all.

The FSM doesn't say much about diagnosing noise problems except for the
fluid check. I take it that your truck doesn't make this noise?

Thanks
Dale