RE: what colour is my dak intertior

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 08:51:35 EST

Light grey is called "Mist Grey". Agate is much darker, looks like charcoal
with little colored specs in it.

No, not all Sport's have Agate int. Mine is Mist Grey with Intense Blue ext.
I did specify it, but then I specified the exact option for everything there
was an option for when I ordered mine.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach Headers

<snip>
i've ordered the rubber floor mats. they came in but they look grey and my
interior is agate i think (looks like charcoal) but the dealer tells me the
light grey is agate. do i have to specify that it's a sport edition ? are
all sports that dark colour only?
<unsnip>