Re: Rockford Chad / Geoff) experience

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 21:54:29 EST

Hey Chad, Thanks for your 2 cents. I think I'm gonna order the Fanatic Q
components from Crutchfied tonight, only cause its easy and they have this 4
easy payment deal. Loots tight this month (Sorry Geoff). But........ I am
goning to take your lead on the Sony, I'm gona go up one model to the CDX-7850
it has3 sets of 4volt outputs, CD s/n ratio of 99db, and the remote I want.
Whatda think?
Bob