Re: Rockford Chad / Geoff) experience

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 23:18:56 EST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SONY headunits are CRAP! They are EVIL. I HATE them.
Just my personal experience with one that cost $700 when it came out. It would
skip if I looked at it wrong, and it couldn't pick up a station if I was towing
the radio tower. It was a Sony CDX-900. Absolute crap. My friend who sells
stereo equip (in a way) couldn't sell it for ever, because no one wanted a Sony.