RE: Silly Long posts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 19:50:33 EST

If you're going to mention names...why don't you put in all of ours.
Sometimes posting with the original message (and all the responses) in the
body helps find out what all the others have to say about the subject...and
sometimes it doesn't. As for the HTML tagged format...hey, it's the email
program i'm using...so?

Even though you're kind of picking on me, I still have to agree with you.
Sometimes the posts do get out of hand on the signatures, reposts,
etc...It's just part of the mailing list. (Newsgroups are even worse.)

$0.02

(And I missed the double-quote...oops)

- B -