Re: K&N Filters

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 00:54:13 EST

That would work, but the filter he mentioned is too small, that is the same one
air aid is using, and all the ex air aid customers that have switched over to my
kit, used to tell me that the they used to experience flat spots.....probably
about 35-40mph.........if you are going to try to make your own kit......use the
RE-0810. It is the same diameter, but it is three inches longer.....it will work
better............and should be about the same price.......
You will probably have to somehow coat that pipe, because it will probably start
to look ugly....I used to use the dyno max part, before I started making my own
Stainless pipes......I dont remember the #.....it was a while ago. I covered one
with thermotech tape, it looked pretty cool.