Re: V6 Power

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:55:02 EST

Just take a look at the site. The truck handles towing very nicely as well as
Offroad trails (and not just flat paths but also rocks, off-camber climbs, and
plain-ole-muddin' fun). And...I get an average of 17mpg with my daily commute
and i've had it as high as 20mpg on a long highway cruise. (Offroad...who
cares about mpg...I just want to get home.) :)

At 08:37 AM 03/25/1999 -0700, you wrote:

> I am currently looking at purhasing a new Dakota CC Sport 4x4. I was
> planning on getting the 5.2L but I have been told by many people (including
> my friend who owns the Dodge dealership) not to purchase the V8 cause it is
> real hard on gas. I am not out to race anyone but just want a motor with
> some power and decent fuel economy. I have drove the 5.2L but never the V6.
> Maybe I'll go and test one out this afternoon.
>
> I plan on buying the truck for mostly on road use except for about 20
> perccent of the time when I go off road. I don't plan on hauling anything on
> a regualar basis so I am not really concerned with the towing ability.
>
> ~MIKE
>
> <http://home.uleth.ca/~johnmr03>Mike's Webtastic Car/Car Audio Page

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX