Re: V6 Power

From: Chris Porter (porter@washsq.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:55:14 EST

personally, i have a white 99 CC v8 4x4 & love it.. i get probably 250 +-
10 miles to the tank aka about 13mpg... that's making a commute of 15miles
each way in the course of 45-60 min.. that in most definitions is heavy
city driving. on the highway, i get about 16-17mpg (the stickers are so
accurate these days) that's making trips with notraffic at an average pace
of 75mph between tanks.. i generally spend about 40-60$ on gas a week which
in my opinion is well worth the extra power at my foot.. cant tell ya how
many times i've had to beat that cavalier or vigor or civic or .. need i go
on :) .. i dont race all that often, & i'm pretty sure if i didnt race, i'd
have much better mileage but hey i'm young & have a little money to
spend..... :)
-chris

At 08:37 AM 3/25/99 -0700, you wrote:
> Maybe I'll go and test one out this afternoon. I don't plan on
>hauling anything on a regualar basis so I am not really concerned with the
>towing ability. ~MIKE Mike's Webtastic Car/Car Audio Page

----

"One cannot be betrayed if one has no people" -Kobayashi (The Usual Suspects) (1996 polygram entertainment)