RE: 24# Injectors?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 11:33:39 EST

Robert,
The big injectors didnt do much for me (yet)... Youll need to increase the
fuel pressure to get more fuel than the stock injectors due to the computers
"adjustments"... If you dont, then the gain is minimal... There are some
ways to do this too, but all "experimental"... (no kit to buy yet...) My
sugg is to go with a good electric fan set up first!
Eric (13.7 E/T 5spd Eric) put the 24# injectors on his OBDI truck, maybe his
results were better than mine in OBDII land??
BKB 98 R/T CC with 270cc Lucas disk injectors (worth maybe 6hp @ 4900rpm)...