Re: DML; Timing GEAR instead of Chain

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 14:35:41 EST

I'd like to add my 2 cents to this issue too. I just had a new timing chain put
in my '92
w/ 98k on her. I got the double roller chain w/metal sprockets, also did a new
water pump and a MSD 6A Ignition system.
Man, I gotta tell ya! The Truck runs like a champ!!! I used to have the nasty
rapping noise under the hood, now it's gone! wooohooo!!!

"psychonaut"