Re: RE: Re: RE: 24# Injectors?

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 14:39:52 EST

I'm really surprised someone hasn't made (or made available) an 02 sensor
emulator - i.e., an electronic gadget you can wire into your 02 sensor
harness to send artificial readings to the computer, thus eliminating the
actual 02 sensor altogether. Seems like this would be an easy thing for an
electrical engineer to build - anyone remember what the 02 sensor readings
are under 'normal' conditions? I think it's a rapid fluctuation from -1 to
+1 or something like that......

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate