Re: Re: NV3500 shifts (or lack thereof)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 17:27:36 EST

My Dad's '87 Ram (4x4, 4.10's, 4-spd., 4-bbl. 360) started shifting hard for
him. I crawled underneath the truck and tightened the doohickey that
adjusts clutch free-play between the pedal and the tranny, and it shifted a
lot smoother and quicker after that. Doubt that's your problem, but it's a
thought :^)

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate