Re: Gas Prices

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 11:41:05 EST

At 03:16 PM 3/27/99 , you wrote:
>OPEC must have cut production again. Two
>weeks ago 87 was .87. The BAASTAARDDSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Boog

OPEC did cut production recently, but that is only part of the story. The
oil companies always start bumping prices about this time every year. They
will keep going up thru the summer vacation season (guess why), then will
start to come down again (maybe). It's called corporate greed and it
shouldn't surprise anyone. Those company executives have to get their
multi-million dollar bonuses from somewhere.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I think it's because light travels faster than sound
that some people look bright until they talk.