Re: Where's my woofer????

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 04:31:07 EST

I'm in the process of building a box for my CC. It will look and function like
an armrest in the middle the back seat. It will be about .8 cf and will hold a
Jensen 10" G.R.I.P. woofer. The woofer is only $60. Except for the power
limits(high enough for me), the specs are excellent. When I'm done I'll let
you know how my budget box worked.

Any experiences with these speakers?

Dr. Pat