Re: Teen drag racing !!! (yes, for me)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 00:44:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/99 10:39:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Is this competition straight-up racing, or bracket racing? If its
 brackets, the speed doesn't really matter; you just need to be consistent.

I'm not sure. they said there'll be a motorcycle, car, and truck bracket. i
might be a winna in the truck section, it'd be sad if i whooped a motorcycle
tho...
-Dester
PS. my truck CAN'T lose traction. unless the wheels or off the pavement or
there's some kinda sand or dirt that helps it lose traction