RE: WAS: Not My Day NOW: TINT

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 14:55:07 EDT

I have seen a product similar to this in a home application. Although the
home application windows turned a mist grey when power was removed- I think
it could be changed to black by changing the filament type. Basically it is
a layer sandwiched in-between two panes of glass which I'm sure would be
VERY expensive for an automotive application. Hope they come out with
something like that in the next 10 years or so that is somewhat affordable
for cars though!!

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab