Re: Ram air setups

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 09:38:20 EDT

>concecntrate more on "cleaning up" the flow of things i.e. kinks in
>restrictive "accordian" hoses, s bolts, etc. to get the velocity up >and
>the turbulence down.My observations, anyway. >Alan S.

sounds like you think the Gen II might be the way to go. with the smooth, 4
in. pipe to the raised airhat. Would this be a safe assumption??

What is the "scoop" on the Mopar cold air intake that just became available
for the R/T? Does anyone have any performance numbers? (ie cfm, cone size,
general description)I have heard many prices, too. One person said he paid
$249.95 for the cold air intake, but the dealership told me $371.50, and
that is a big difference. I am curious mainly about the differences between
Gen II and Mopar cold air intake.

I want to do something with my intake next, but I don't think I have enough
info on what is going to be the best overall.

gordon