Roller Rockers

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GSC.GTE.Com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 12:45:53 EDT

Ok gang,
I'm open to any suggestions here. I believe I mangled some pushrods about
two weeks ago. Not bad enough to take the DAK down, but it is somewhat
limpy, surgy, stumbles alot at cruise, what-have-you. Anyway, I have looked
into the CompCams 1425 kit that includes the 1.7 roller rockers, guide
plates and .080 pushrods. I know that Mopar makes a set, and Crane has a
1.6 set. I have not compared any prices or products yet. Is the sure bet
to go with the Mopar's, or is one of the other manufacturers a better
arrangement? Any first hand experience or input would be greatly
appreciated.
I may also call Hughes or somebody about a cam as well. Any accolades here
would also be appreciated. Thanks.
Rich - Ashburn, VA