Re: Re[2]: TOTALLY NON PC was: fresh spot

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 10:29:33 EDT

You guys are Siiiicccckkkkk!!! Pat was doing the same thing. I can only hope, if I ever flew a plane and it crashed, I would get a Pentagon news conference. I feel bed for the situation, but this is ridiculous. This even interrupted International security. Pres. Clinton and PM Barak's talks were overshadowed by this.

Joe

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 07/18 11:10 PM >>>
<<I'd rather eat dog than crabs! Hell they are probably feeding on JFK Jr
right now. Imagine that...I ate the crab that ate some of JFK Jr's
body.....mmmmmmm pass the hammer!
Boog>>

Hehehe... You BAD Boog, you BAAAADDD! Karen's been tuned to the radio or TV
for two days now just to hear, "we don't know, we're not sure, or you'll have
to check with somebody else"! --it's driving me nutz! If I make a wise crack
about it she either gets all teary eyed or gives me a slap upside the head...
Hey! Crabs need to eat, as do lobsters and scallops and shrimp and... Hmmmmm.
I'm gettin' hungry, where is this crab fest??? :-)
T.