Re: comments on hood

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 01:03:00 EDT

Wait until the new DACUDA is completed. I think that an entire blacked out
hood with the black shaker bubble would be truer to original form, but the
bubble would be lost in the sea of black! Even with some chrome lettering
on the bubble. I may opt for the 2 inch wide black strip around the
perimeter of the hood opening.
Jim DACUDA