Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 10:20:34 EST

Todd:

I know you directed your question to Joe, but here's another answer to
your question. Go to the DML archives for October, 1997. Look for a post
from George G. Barnard III dated 10/6/97. The title of the post is Re:
DML: Re: 1998 Dakota R/T

This post is about the experiences of Toyota truck owners sent to the
NTHSB. I still have the post but I can't attach it with this Juno mail
account.

HTH
Richard in San Antonio