Tow hooks???

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 23:55:10 EST

Has anyone installed any tow hooks on their Daks yet?
I heard from one of the Ram guys that the ones available from the dealer are
expensive (like $130-$200 US) and you have to drill through the frame, and
put holes through the front bumper molding to install them. I was looking
for something a little simpler to install but i'm not sure there another
option?
But i also saw a product that you slip into the receiving hitch, and
basically it's a big metal loop. But is this option as bolting tow hooks to
the frame?
Start throwing the opinions ou everyone.

Frank WJ