Re: Jacobs electronics

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 11:59:51 EDT

Really? I 've read nothing but negative reports on these things for years
on both the DML and the MML. Which system did you get? How new is it?
Maybe it's been improved and actually works as advertised. Three MPG
increase? You don't sound like you pussyfoot around with the go pedal so
that would be damn impressive. What is your actual in-town,
hard-on-the-pedal mileage?
Thanks!