Horrible Clunking Noise on 93 2wd PLEASE HELP!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 22:50:30 EDT

OK I don't freaking get this..

For somreason or another my truck has recently started hating me...

It's latest present is a funyn clunking noise, adn clunk it does, it ottally
depends on the situation, but it seems like whener thetranny shifts, I change
rates of acceleration, or take a turn my truck clunks funny. I belive the
turning is jsut a symtom of the previous seeing as how I slow through most
turns... Damnit.

I can't find any ovbioius problems, no leaks tranyn fluid is all good, the
only thing I can think of is maybe somhow the rear differential (which is
dying) is just making itself heard??? I does realy really soudn like it's
commin from the right front wheel, so I took it all apart, washed it down
REALLY good with foammy engine bright followed by brake cleaner (to removve
residue) I coudl see absolutly nothing wrong DAMNIT!

please help Greg