Re: Fast and the Furious - thumbs down.

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 01:15:48 EDT

Im with you on some parts, the ricers were getting annoying, and that
charger coulda taken that supra anyday.. Funny thing is - after a week that
movie came out, the ricer population has just exploded around my area and so
has street racing. Kids running around in thier civics and integra's have
got the cops all worked up and pulling people over left and right. I dunno
if that movie shoulda come out or not, with the idea's that it gives people.
  And did NOS sponser part of the movie or something? Everywhere the camera
was, thier was a NOS symbol, ofcourse ricers use it, but in the bathroom
part, giant nos signs everywhere. Other then that, i guess its ricer
harvesting time... >:n -imo