Re: DML BBQ

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 00:42:52 EDT

--- Dakota Dodge <dakotasdodge@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ill second that Adam! It was an awesome time! It was great to meet
> all of
> you you came. Cant wait till next year.

Why wait till next year? Lebanon Valley, NY in September. Be there,
Dakota!

> Im headed
> to a
> cruise on Monday night in which im going to save the washing till
> tuesday
> just to show up with all the mud plasterd on.

The place I go around here for oil changes gives a free carwash with
your oil change. I'll tell them it's their choice which one gets done
first.

> Andy Levy - Had a great time Caravaning back to Albany with ya. And
> as my
> DAK buddy on Mud Lane...all I can say is HELL YA!!!

OH BABY! All hail the mighty 318! I wouldn't have had the guts to do
it if I hadn't seen you pull it off. And thanks to you and Amy both
for keeping me awake on the ride home.

> The DML COUPLE aka Jason and Norah - I can see why you are "the DML
> couple"
> You were a site to see together...just need to get ear plugs next
> time...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Who knows...maybe Amy and I will be the "The
> Couple
> #2"

Must...get...my...girlfriend...to...show...next year. I think I'll
definitely need a tent then, she might want more privacy than I had
just sleeping out in the barn in the open. Luckily she's a heavy
sleeper too.

=====
-andy