Re: DML BBQ

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 08:07:03 EDT

Hi Again :-)

Looks like I'm making up for lost time on the DML... LMAO :-)

> Ill second that Adam! It was an awesome time! It was great to meet all
of
> you you came. Cant wait till next year.
> As Andy and myself drove from the BBQ back through to Albany, we got many
> great looks from passing motorists. Many "thumbs up's", and a few head
> shakes with the expression "why would someone do that?". Im headed to a
> cruise on Monday night in which im going to save the washing till tuesday
> just to show up with all the mud plasterd on.

Hehehehehe.. I can imagine.... we did the exact same thing the first year of
the BBQ. You should see the looks we get at Customs when trying to get back
into Canada. The Customs officials never seem to ask us too many
questions.. and instead... seem to hurry us thru quicker than usual. I
wonder why?

> For all that attended:
>
> Adam "Blaster" - I can see why your are known as the ADam Blaster. I keep
> having this dream of a red Explorer doing donuts in my sleep...And you had
> some great ideas to get the group moving, or stuck in one
> case...ahem...Jon......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... that sure was a good one. I'm still giggling every time
I think of Jon's Mud Power Beast attempting to plow thru "The Pit" sideways
only to end up with a jolt of a stop at the other end. That was truly a
memorable event. Thanks Adam for making me laugh so hard it actually hurt.

> The DML COUPLE aka Jason and Norah - I can see why you are "the DML
couple"
> You were a site to see together...just need to get ear plugs next
> time...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Who knows...maybe Amy and I will be the "The
Couple
> #2"

Awww... I hope so.. you two make a very nice couple indeed. Nothing like
getting 2 Mopar fanatics together in a long lasting relationship... It's the
best!!! Sorry about the snoring.... hehehehe.... yes, it seems Jason and I
are alike in more ways that we thought...lol. Well.. you won't have to
worry about our snoring next time as we'll be getting a trailer for
ourselves next year. Unfortunately, my camping days are coming to an end
rather quickly. The accident 3 years ago with my '95 has left my back
unsuitable for camping as I've discovered yet again this weekend. Thank God
for Percocet this weekend....LMAO.

Norah
current: '01 Dakota Sport black 4x4 QC V8/4.7L/Auto
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
previous: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto