Re: Getting the codes from the computer.. engine light?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 12:11:00 EST

You don't need to have an MIL lit, heck you don't even need a scanner! Just
use the key on/off method to retrieve codes through the MIL on the dash. You
can then check your codes on the DML codes page and see what you've got
going on. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip