Re: RE: I have a bad rack opinion!!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 21:39:30 EST

Yeah! But I think that is just the stiffness of the
rear springs. I can hit a manhole cover in a curve and
the rear of the Dak kicks sideways a little,but I have
had other small/midsize trucks do that also (S10 and
other GenIII Dak). Full-size trucks seem to have
enough weight to keep `em on the ground,though.
            Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)"

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU

=====