Re: RE: heat not working that good

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 17:16:52 EST

i know the fluids should have been changed... but it's kind of late now...
it's all my fault... i am just making it last for a while longer, then i'm
going to put a 360 and new tranny in...
but that's another issue... hehehe...

that's why i kept the stock 195 in. i figured the heat wouldn't be as good
with a colder t-stat. and i forgot to mention i'm in michigan. it hasn't
been that cold... 10s-20s... but still it would be nice to have hot
heat...

i am going to try changing coolant. that is an easy job. otherwise i am
looking for any easy things to try. i don't want to replace the heater core
or anything, unless i have to...
thanks...
mike k