bedliner question

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 14:52:22 EDT

     I have never had a bedliner before so I was just wondering if anyone
else had experienced this or it was just my luck. I put a factory Dodge
bedliner in my truck about a month ago and I have a tonneau cover on it. In
the last few days every time I open the tailgate I get a wet mildewy smell
coming out of the bed. It isn't coming from the cover, it seems to be from
the liner, maybe from underneath. It didn't smell that way when I put it in.
We have had a lot of rain lately, but the bed always seemed dry. Anyone else
have this problem? Any suggestions?
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>