Re: Re: '97 Dak 2.5L Died? auto shutdown relay chatters?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 23:24:02 EDT

  Well,

 When it died, it had been driven like 3 miles, ran fine... Died in a
intersection!

 and when I checked it, the guages were all dead, and when i tried to pull
up a code all I got was the mileage flashing... and the fuel pump ran and
ran.. then I noticed the ticking under the hood, and found the auto shutdown
relay clicking away!

Battery is New, and has been no problem... it cranks no problem...

 Will check the ground at CTM though...

Weird!

Still dead as a fart rite now though... I really HATE to tow it home, looks
Bad! especially since I had to pull it with my '87 Hyundai Excel!

Tony.