Need Advice - '98 Dakota

From: etarnowski@bihler.com
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 23:01:09 EDT

Hey guys, I'm a member of the GN/T-Type mailing list, but am posting to try and
help out a friend. He has a 5.2 liter '98 Dakota with the mods listed below.
The problem is he ran the same ET (9.4 in the 1/8th), same 60', same mph before
and after the upgrades. Obviously, he is not happy. I was hoping one of the
gurus here could provide some advice or point me in the right direction.
Whether it is a question of tuning, bigger injectors or what, I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance for any replies. Please respond directly to the e-mail
address listed below.

Open cone filter
Larger throttle body
Mopar intake manifold