Lowering R/T

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 12:00:50 EDT

Hi folks,
Probably a bit to many questions for one post but at least it is all the same
subject.

I would like to do a 2/3 lowering on my R/T.
Some listings say they don't work on the R/T's anybody know why?

Some are using new springs for the front and some are a new spindle Which is
better?

Has anybody on the list all ready done this on a R/T?
What did you use?
How was ride and handling affected?

For the rear there seems to be a choice of Shackles, blocks or a combination
of shackles and block. Again any ideas?

The truck got a bit bent up and needs a frame change so I'm thinking of
taking advantage of the disassembly and do some upgrades.

Thanks for your tips and opinions

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw