RE: flushing coolant?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 21:52:05 EDT

Maybe it's just me but removing two plugs seems a whole lot easier than
removing the thermostat and radiator hoses. Plus you get a more thorough
flush. Open the radiator drain, then just stick a water hose in the
radiator and wait till the water from the block runs clear. Oh yeah, also
set your heater control to hot so water goes through your heater core.
Turn off the water, reinstall the plugs, close the radiator drain and fill
with the proper coolant mix.

RayB