RE: RE: knocking after oil change

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 21:10:38 EST

I can tell you that they are NOT Fram filters. The element, spring,
drain-back valve (also much more heavy duty that Mobil-1 or K&N), and method
to put it all together doesn't even come close to the Fram filters - any of
them. We've cut quite a few filters apart to show customers the difference
and the Fram, Purolator, STP, and Pennzoil filters are not even close to the
Mopar.

- Bernd