Re: National meet (was: Change axle fluid?)

From: korey99@yahoo.com
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 11:43:29 EDT

Jason-

  Thanks- "maybe" sounds good, and it sounds like a good time. I'm looking
forward to meeting all these famous people. To a lurker like me, anyone who
posts 10+ times a week is a celebrity, just like the guys on the morning radio
show. I don't quite have the appetite for destruction that seems to accompany
the BBQ every year (at least not for MY truck), but from what I've gathered
about the group, I could dare Adam to drive off a cliff with a bungee cord
attached, and I might get to see Admiral Tom caulk the doors and float across a
mountain stream. Who could miss that? Better bring the camcorder.

  I read your archived thread, and it sounds like you have a nice trailer.
I've seen those at the local Fleetwood place. We couldn't find a coleman that
had a floorplan we like, so we got the Jayco, though in my opinion, you can't
go wrong with either brand.

  Hey, since you have a travel trailer, I presume you have a 7pin connector.
Do you have a charge wire setup to charge your trailer battery while you drive?
 If so, does it work alright?

Korey

<snip>