Re: Mopar Performance's Muscle -Reply

From: slemser@compucom.com (Scott Lemser) (slemser@compucom.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 1997 - 18:51:13 EST

>>> <WillTier@aol.com> 03/06/97 04:23pm >>>
In a message dated 97-03-06 01:30:38 EST, KUK Writes;

<< Apples and oranges Bill...Take all the things you've done to your truck
(NOS)
 and put the EXACT same goodies >>
Kuk,
For every Stick shift owner, there is at least one, if not more, with an
automatic. Put these two groups together and they will spend more time
arguing over which is better. More time in fact than was spent
developing the car from it's invention until the present and beyond.
That said - I've been racing in one form or another since age 8. During my
Drag Racing stage, The only manually shifted cars that left on me were
the ones that caught me sleeping at the tree. This includes all classes
between Street / Heavy and Super Pro.
Don't get me wrong, I love to Shift gears, but leave the 4/5-speeds on the
Road Race circuits and leave the strip to the Autos and Direct Drives.
Scott Lemser
SLEMSER@CompuCom.Com
95 SLT, cc, 4x4 V-8 (AUTO)