Throttle Body Mods

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 19:43:27 EDT

welp, i did it. i yanked out the ole dremel and grinded my little heart
away. i am sitting on my computer writing this message bcause during the
middle of grinding, it started raining like hell and it still is now. so im
waiting for the rain to stop so i can install the TBI (which takes about 5
minutes). from what i've heard, i need to drive about 25 miles to let the
comp re-learn its new mixture and during that time the engine light wil be
on. im gonna go outside soon and test that story i've heard. and i have
pictures of the whole thing!. before grinding and after. there is a big ole
ridge right over the blades. man those suck!. i made it nice and smooth:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car