360 prices

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 17:43:11 EST

Hey guys!

I have just got off the phone with Dave Hughes from Hughes engines about
building me a 360 for my 94 Dakota. Here's what he had to say: 360 block
prepped with Ross blower pistons 9.25 to 9.5:1, (I am currently running a
Vortech), race prepped rods, torque plate hone, align bore, grind the
crank, ARP bolts throughout, custom ground blower cam with lift of .524 and
lobe separation at 112 degrees, high volume oil pump and windage try,
balanced and blueprinted, square deck the block, double roller timing
chain, o-ring the block, copper head gaskets, with magnum heads with 2.02
valves race prepped with a port and polish. All assembled without intake
and throttle body, $3670.00 if I supply my heads.
Dave said that this combination with my Vortech added would be good for at
least 550 hp.

Plus now I would need a four barrel manifold with the four barrel throttle
body and a new set of inectors. Approximate cost $1500.00. Then I would
need a computer to run it all. This would be the major problem. I'll keep
everyone posted.

Dan

94 sport 5.2 with a lot of goodies