Dakota R/T vs. GMC Syclone

From: Pytho212@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 12:51:29 EDT

I have posted a message similar to this before and several people had little
confidence in the Dakota vs. the Syclone. I you look at the Syclone mailing
list they're always talking about races against slow R/Ts. Here are the
specs.

GMC Syclone Specs: Power to weight- 12.5 lb/HP
- 4.3L V6 Turbo Charged 280HP
- AWD
- 3500lbs
- 0-60MPH 5sec

Dodge Dakota R/T Regular Cab: Power to weight- 14 lb/HP
- 5.9L V8 250HP
- Rear wheel drive
- 3508lbs
- 0-60MPH 6.9sec

So guys it looks like the only thing the Dakota lacks is traction. What can
we do to improve this substantially? What is everyone's thoughts?