DML Milan Times

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 20:17:59 EDT

#
Ok, here they are and let me tell ya first, Im not real happy. More
just disappointed!
      I first met David at the Tree out front! And we waited a little while
for Sean, who never made it. Its been a while since Ive been to the track and
it really showed! Im not even going to tell my first run out of embarassment!
David agreed!! Well, like I said, Im not happy with the times, in the
quarter, those Z28's and Cobras would woop me I think (right now) but Ive
still got em on the street! Any way, here they are:

.646 .843 .659 Reaction
2.244 2.191 2.258 60 ft
6.086 6.052 6.116 330 ft
9.232 9.232 9.267 1/8 ET
77.71 77.07 77.57 1/8 MPH
14.291 14.317 14.320 1/4 ET
95.17 96.12 95.74 1/4 MPH

So thats it, I was hoping for 13.80's! Maybe next trip. This is what I have
now:
     stock '93 5.9
K&N open element
Intake work
Throttle body work
5.2 Hipo computer
4.10suregrip

Here's what Im getting before I go back on Friday, August 21
5.9 Hipo computer
Slicks
4.56 sure grip!!
Well, thats it. Im going out on Gratiot tonight to take out my frustrations
on some Z's on a short strip!!
Eric