Wheel question

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 11:17:54 EST

Would the bolt circle be the measurement between each rim hole??? I
have noticed most places describe their rims in Diameter, width,
backspacing, bolt pattern, and bolt circle. Are the bolts basically the
same diameter on ever car just different thread patterns???? I was
nervous about buy a set of rims and have the lug hole diameters too
small or too large for mounting. I haven't seen a description that
gives the rim in terms of this diameter. I suppose it would real be the
circumference, kinda makes sense this way. Thanks....

Jason
2/19/99 11:18 AM